Gold Apple Services can provide a number of professional development options. Dr. Campbell has presented workshops and training at a number of venues. Topics include
- Helping adult students becoming work ready
- Adult learning principles
- Building metacognitive skills
- Adult literacy programs: challenges and opportunities
- Adult development and why it matters
- Making sense and use of data for teachers
- Classroom management in the Adult Basic Education or English as a Second Language class
- Lesson planning basics
- Helping your adult learners beat test stress (includes FREE Beating Test Stress! booklet for participants)
- Beating Test Stress (A Two-Hour Workshop for Adult Learners. Each learner will get a BEATING Test Stress! booklet with options to customize with your program’s information)
Please don’t feel limited by the list above! Gold Apple Services can offer a variety of workshops. Please contact us with your needs, and we will help you find the right professional development for your team! We can also conduct virtual training by webinar.
BEATING Test Stress! is our booklet written for adult learners in Adult Basic Education, High School Equivalency test preparation classes, and English as a Second Language programs. Contact us for details on how you can obtain a customized booklet for your organization to use with your learners.